Correlative Image Processing and Analysis
The research infrastructure for Correlative Image Processing and Analysis (CIPA) aims at reducing the gap between the amount of acquired and consequently analysed images. CIPA is financed by Lund University, FoS and FoM infrastructure funding.
- CIPA works with small and large datasets generated with different techniques and instruments, including synchrotron beam lines.
- CIPA can help strengthen the design of your experiment as well as the retrieval of quantitative information from images.
Services offered by CIPA:
- High performance workflows and method development
- Image processing and analysis
- Guidance and tutorial to software
- Access to computer work stations with image processing and analysis software
- Access to on-site application expertise and tools
If you wish to learn more about the cost of services offered by CIPA, click here.
To meet the growing need for visualization, CIPA aiprovides a set of skilled application experts in image processing and analysis,to serve users from Lund University as well as, to the largest extent possible, users from elsewhere, including industry and private companies, both on-site and remotely through user-friendly tools and systems.
Contacts for CIPA
Kajsa M. Paulsson:
kajsa_m [dot] paulsson [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
anders [dot] sjostrom [at] lunarc [dot] lu [dot] se
katja [dot] woxell [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
Meet our team 8.00-12.00 Wednesdays
Meet the CIPA application experts at drop-in sessions Wednesdays! Due to the Corona situation, we use virtual meetings for the time being. Before entering the Zoom meeting room, call 046 222 4167.